Khamis, 19 Ogos 2010

favorita love quotes =)


  • They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by you.
  • Better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all
  • "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
  • I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
  • "When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
  • If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.
  • Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!
  • We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
  • If rain drops were kisses,I could send you showers. if hugs were seas i send you oceans. and if love was a person i send you me!!
  • If you judge people, you have no time to love them
  • To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
  • Love is blind -- marriage is the eye-opener
  • Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning
  • I love her and that's the beginning of everything
  • True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
  • There is no remedy for love than to love more
  • You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things you do not want to feel
  • Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things other fail to see
  • http://www.1-love-quotes.com/

2 ulasan:

joegrimjow berkata...

copy kat wall ok jugak ni

Unknown berkata...

romantic nya... :)